Thursday, July 14, 2011

Life Improves...


Life is improving, I'm finding my way back onto the path of truth and what matters. first my wife Lorna has been a GODSEND, thru my loss of a career and confidence she has been a rock, believing in me and supporting the process, we have such a sweet need for one another and the bonds of love are cement like...so far in 2011 I have experienced adventures galore, we went to Arizona together.

I've been to several Concerts like U2 360, Jonny Lang/Buddy Guy, we went to the Sparky Anderson tribute at Comerica park, this weekend we're going to Traverse City, it's just so much fun to be together and explore...now the tough part arrives, I've chosen to leave the position I had at Salem Broadcasting on the paul edwards show and focus my efforts on a good paying job ANYWHERE in the USA, God has to open the door but I'm confident someone will realize I'm a hardworking, creative soul who deserves a chance...so just wanted to update the handful of Blog readers who wondered what happened to me, I will try to start writing on this thingy again, be well. Kevin

No comments: