Saturday, January 17, 2009

last night we went to see "Slumdog Millionaire"...although it starts slow it is a great date film. It was very good. life is really cold here in Michigan right now...in fact this has been one of the worst winters I can remember but a bad winter usually means Michigan is a beautiful Green in the spring...the middle east is doing battle and the world get's ready to welcome Barack Obama as President this coming tuesday. folks are losing jobs everyday in Michigan and life has alot of stress and anxiety...God is in control. I'm attempting to get back to Church on a more regular basis and I'm beginning to feel the difference in my state of mind. monday is Martlin Luther King Jr day and I'll be working with fill in John McCulloch. that's all for now I guess...

No comments: